Capt Hiram's River King
The River King, our 45' Sightseer Pontoon, offers daily eco-tours through the Indian River Lagoon. Departing from Capt Hiram's Marina, you will sail along the shallow waters of the Intracoastal Waterway in all-weather comfort. Trust us, there is no better way to take in all the natural beauty of the Sebastian Waterfront. For more information and reservations, call 772-589-4345.
Dolphin Watch Cruise
Cruise to the Sebastian Inlet to visit with dolphin, manatee, schools of fish, and beautiful marine birds.Book Now
Sebastian River Cruise
Explore the scenic Sebastian River and see alligators, dolphin, manatee, turtles, and all the beautiful water fowl that live on the river.Book Now
Pelican Island Cruise
Cruise to the Pelican Island Reserve where you can often witness dolphins and thousands of birds returning to the island near sunset.Book Now
Set sail on one of our seasonal Specialty Cruises. Cruise to Pelican Island on a Brews Cruises, a Wine Cruise, or one of our themed cruises.Book Now
- Adults $35
- Wine Cruises $40
- Kids 12 and under $12
- Senior and Military discounts available
- Group discounts for parties of 10 or more
Don't Forget to Bring
- Valid ID
- Food and drink (no glass, but small coolers are welcome)
- Jacket or blanket recommended for windy days
- Tour times are subject to change, based on seasonality and weather restrictions.
- Each cruise lasts roughly 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your departure. When you arrive, please check in for your cruise at the Adventure Center.
- The River King is handicapped accessible.
- There are restroom facilities on board.
- Each cruise requires 6 passengers to sail. If your cruise hasn't met that requirement, we are happy to reschedule or refund your reservation.