Let's Work Together
Thank you for your interest in becoming a crew member! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the following positions.
$11.00 per hour
Full-time and part time positions available
Night Auditor position should have the following skills:
- Customer Service/Customer Relations
- Knowledge of Night Audit Reports
- Knowledge of Front desk duties
- Knowledge of PMS Hotel System
- Cash Handling
- Experience with Answering phones
$9.00 per hour
The Pantry Cook position will prepare all “cold plated” items to include sandwiches, salads, desserts and raw bar items, i.e. shucking clams and oysters. The Pantry Cook position includes final plate garnishing of items and appropriate garnishes for all cold menu item plates.
Pantry Cook responsibilities:
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, plating methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions products according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work-station area including tables, shelves, cutting boards, sinks, microwaves, toaster, floor and refrigeration equipment.
- Opens and/or closes kitchen properly and follows set procedures for station. Assists others in opening and/or closing the kitchen.
- Pantry Cook performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
- A minimum of 1 year Pantry Cook experience in a similar or related capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Hotel Room Attendant
Pay rate will be discussed during interview process
Capt Hirams Resort’s sister property, Best Western Plus Sebastian, is seeking Hotel room attendants with experience.
- Must have flexible schedule, weekends, and holidays are a must.
- Must have transportation